Traditional 60-cell and 72-cell solar panels now have 120 cells and 144 cells cut in half respectively. When solar cells are cut in half their current is also cut in half, so resistive losses decrease and they can produce more energy. Smaller cells experience reduced mechanical stresses with less chance of cracking.
Shadows can have serious detrimental effects on an entire series of solar modules and exposure to extreme temperatures can cause hot spots by lowering the power output of an entire module string. In HC modules these effects are significantly reduced.
- High module conversion efficiency of up to 20.83% by using an innovative half-cell design with PERC (Passivated Emmiter Rear Contact) technology and Multi-busbar(MBB).
- Low temperature coefficient and excellent performance in high temperature and low light conditions.
- The robust aluminum frame ensures that the modules withstand wind loads of up to 2400Pa and snow loads of up to 5400Pa.
- High reliability against extreme environmental conditions (passing salt spray, ammonia and hail tests).
- Resistance to Potential Induced Degradation (PID).
- 0 ~ + 3% positive power tolerance.
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL 1703, IEC 62716, IEC 61701, IEC TS 62804, CE, CQC, ETL (USA), JET (Japan), J-PEC (Japan), KS (South Korea), BIS (India), MCS (UK), CEC (Australia), FSEC (FL-US), Eligible CSI (CA-US), Israel Electric (Israel), InMetro (Brazil), TSE ( Turkey)
- ISO9001: 2015: quality management system
- ISO14001: 2015: environmental management system
- OHSAS18001: 2007: Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- 12 years 91.2% of the rated output power.
- 30 years 80.6% of the rated output power.